Free Southwest Florida Pathways Connect Membership
As we move on our journey to wellness it is important to fully understand the nature of your health. The Mama’s Chiropractic website is the key for you to make better decisions about your health and well-being, and our Southwest Florida Pathways Connect group is the in-person tool we use to strengthen our community.
The fact is we feel that you will make healthier choices and live in a healthier way, if you know what to do and consider the benefits that good health can bring and the costs associated with living in discord- physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, spiritually, and in relationship to your environment.
With wellness in mind, we open the door of discovery for you, in hopes that it provides you a simplification of how your body works and what happens if you don’t take care of it. We’re also concerned about broader issues that impact our community. As a practice member you’ll receive a complementary issue of Pathways to Family Wellness Magazine every quarter. We gather on the last Friday of every month at the clinic to discuss an article from the magazine, often with a guest from our area who is an expert on the topic. Past conversations have included Attachment Parenting, Probiotic Super Foods, Choosing a Birth Provider, and Watercolors for Children. You may have seen us as the presenting sponsor of the Green Family Expo in 2013, as a guest speaker at The Skinny Pantry, or joined the March Against Monsanto in Fort Myers. We get the word out for these events through social media, so we encourage you to join the Pathways Connect SWFLFacebook group as well.
- Support for conscious parenting and natural lifestyle choices.
- Discover ways to live longer, healthier, and enjoy a wealthier life.
- Get to know yourself and what you are made of on the inside.
- Start living a wellness lifestyle that can enrich your life with vibrant health.
- Enjoy valuable saving of time and money on future office visits.
- Receive a free subscription to our Healthy Living Newsletter.
- Receive a free copy of Pathways to Family Wellness magazine (available for in-office pick up)